Home Care Cost
The importance of finding affordable home care your family can trust cannot be overstated. Our aim is to respect everyone’s budget by providing quality care at a cost that is affordable.
When a loved one needs in-home care services, the list of questions seems endless:
- Who provides home care services near me?
- Is there an additional cost for the elderly with special needs?
- Will Mom or Dad object to the thought of home care?
- Is there any assistance available to help with payments?
All these questions may arise when you have a loved one in need of care. But, there is good news: Realm of Glory Home Care is here to answer any of your home care concerns. With 20+ years of working with the elderly, our customizable senior care plans make it easy for you to schedule caregiver visits that meet your needs and work within your budget.
Realm of Glory Home Care Offers flexible in-home care that includes:
- Temporary or long-term care
- Weekday, weekend, or holiday care visits
- Day time, evening, overnight, 24 hours, or live-in care
- Respite care
- Alzheimer’s care
- Dementia care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
Affordable home-care cost
According to Genworth Financial Cost of Care Survey, the cost of home care may vary from state to state, but the average cost of in-home care in the United States is $1050 a week. For home health care, the cost is higher, at an average of $4,385 a month.
We recognize that budgets are not always unlimited, which is why we provide Realm of Glory Home Care with flexible payment options. We will work with you to schedule visits based on your needs and budget, so our highly trained team of professionals can deliver outstanding results. Ultimately, it’s more satisfying to know we gave loved ones the best care possible because we worked together!